Reliving the Moment

Here is last night in photos:

This envelope stared me down for 6 hours.

Friends waiting for the big reveal.


Writing down one US and one foreign guess. Kelsey and Austin kinda tied for being closest, Kels with Ohio and Austin with West Virginia.

Here we go!

I love the pouting face. I swear, they were tears of joy! :)




I'm going to Kentucky! (And Illinois and Indiana)

Everyone is happy for me. I'm sad I didn't get a picture with my parents, but there will be plenty of those when I get dropped off in September.



I have the coolest friends ever. :)
 


::

Here are some photos of other happy things:



Comments

kelsey said…
YAY YAY YAY!! Those are some awfully cute pictures! It was awesome to listen in... although, it took like 3 minutes for anyone to tell me where you were going. hahaha I'm so excited for you. You'll be the best missionary ever!

Also, NEXT WEEK!!!
kendle sue said…
yeah. that was a good night :) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Iced Over

Maturing

Space Travel