Funnies
Let me tell you why today was excellent. The reasons why today was good happen to also involve why Tanner is basically my favorite person ever.
1. Tanner called some people "assholes" of his own free will. Totally unexpected. Funniest moment of my life.
2. Tanner also said that even if a politician was Jesus, the Democrats wouldn't like him. Also funniest moment of my life. My eyes might have watered a little bit because of how funny it was (which is bad while driving).
I took a test and spent 12 hours away from home, which is entirely too long, but still had a fantastic day. I'm a lucky guy.
1. Tanner called some people "assholes" of his own free will. Totally unexpected. Funniest moment of my life.
2. Tanner also said that even if a politician was Jesus, the Democrats wouldn't like him. Also funniest moment of my life. My eyes might have watered a little bit because of how funny it was (which is bad while driving).
I took a test and spent 12 hours away from home, which is entirely too long, but still had a fantastic day. I'm a lucky guy.
Comments