Love Birds

I was at Costco today and heard this:

Middle aged woman to husband: I don't need you by my side at all times!
Middle aged man to wife: I know!

And I wasn't even eavesdropping since they said it above normal talking volume.

I feel like that's how I'm going to be when I'm crotchety and middle aged. I kind of look forward to that point. Haha.

This is also a quick note to everyone in the Costco parking lot today. It would have been really hard for you to have:
  • driven slower
  • stolen a better spot
  • walked in the middle of the road, blocking traffic
  • and generally piss me off
more than you did.
    But I picked up our Christmas cards (that I designed -- they're awesome), and was seriously surprised that the people inside didn't piss me off as much as normal! Overall, it was a nice Costco trip, which is generally kind of rare. I was even kind of happy when I left the store. Weird! Hahaha.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Space Travel

    Sacred Spaces

    Light, Laughter, and Living in Real Time