Costco Craziness
This one time, I blogged about a Costco adventure I'd write about later. This time, to be exact. One disgruntled blog reader commented and complained that I probably wouldn't actually blog it, since I said I'd blog about my adventure in a busted elevator on campus. Well... it's true that I never got around to blogging the elevator experience... It would just take freaking forever to type up, okay! But this is short, and something that I found hilarious. Without further ado, the Costco story:
Here I go, cruising into Costco on Friday afternoon. This is the fourth time in two weeks there. That is entirely too many times to go to Costco during the holiday season. But, I was going to look for something specific you can only get at Costco (cheap movie tickets, FYI). Also, I had plans for lunch. I love Costco pizza (which I never ended up getting, the line was too long). Anyway, as I'm walking in, I hear a mom say this to her child:
Mind you, she said this in a not so kind, cynical way that I adored. I will be that parent... you know the one, that teaches children life lessons through sarcasm and laughing at them as they struggle. Sorry kids, but you're in for one heck of a childhood. Hahaha.
Here I go, cruising into Costco on Friday afternoon. This is the fourth time in two weeks there. That is entirely too many times to go to Costco during the holiday season. But, I was going to look for something specific you can only get at Costco (cheap movie tickets, FYI). Also, I had plans for lunch. I love Costco pizza (which I never ended up getting, the line was too long). Anyway, as I'm walking in, I hear a mom say this to her child:
They're handicapped. It means they can't park!
Mind you, she said this in a not so kind, cynical way that I adored. I will be that parent... you know the one, that teaches children life lessons through sarcasm and laughing at them as they struggle. Sorry kids, but you're in for one heck of a childhood. Hahaha.

Comments