I Know, I Know
Here we are. Blogging. You're thinking, what's the deal with this kid, he blogs everyday for an entire year, and can't just let it go? Well... not really. I feel like I hardly have a purpose when I wake up if there's nothing for me to show the world by the end of the day. That's what was so fulfilling about Through the Lens. But this time things are going to be a little different. I'm not blogging everyday, and I'm not blogging exclusively photos. I am blogging my life, because at some point down the road my memory will fade and I'll be a little upset that I don't have a record of the fun things I did in my youth/young-adulthood (not that those are actually different in any way, shape, or form). And, I really do tend to have a lot to say. Too much to say, sometimes. At any rate, According to Zac is up and running.
Awkwardly, I don't actually have a lot to blog at this point, so stay tuned for the happenings of my little life as I do my best to make it through everyday. It won't always be pretty, but hopefully there's some comic relief hidden in my young-adult angst. Believe you me, if anyone's got angst, it's me. Until then. :)
Awkwardly, I don't actually have a lot to blog at this point, so stay tuned for the happenings of my little life as I do my best to make it through everyday. It won't always be pretty, but hopefully there's some comic relief hidden in my young-adult angst. Believe you me, if anyone's got angst, it's me. Until then. :)
Comments