Old School

That Facebook keeps showing me what I posted last year and the year before that is both funny and a little creepy. I'm not sure I want them digging through my past, even though I consciously used their website to share it with the world. But I digress.

Apparently at this time last year I was bitter and resented UA. Two years ago I was trying to do some good in the world. I'm not sure where I am today. Mostly sleepy, I guess, with a good helping of happiness.


Comments

kendle sue said…
haha... for serious. it's kind of odd. the other day it gave me one of my old statues... it was the one about catching the bouquet at my cousin's wedding! so funny!
ChandaP said…
Where is this memory lane of FB?

Also, I appreciate that you posted something even though it probably has nothing to do with the fact that we were talking about how no one posts anything anymore... I still am grateful.

If you were angry about tuition before, you have more reason to be angry now! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Iced Over

Maturing

Space Travel