Zac-apalooza

[Kelsey and Kendle, like the title of this post? I thought you would. Hahaha]

A lot has happened that I haven't blogged about. We cut down a tree in our backyard, we went to Bisbee and explored a mine, and so on. I might blog some of that stuff sometime (uploading pictures is a lot of work I'm just uninterested in doing). But, I do want to blog a very important day that occurred recently.

Yesterday I turned 21! Crazy, right?

 [The day.]

I'm old. Really old. But that's okay, because time never stops, and life is pretty good right now.

I woke up to knocking on my door. My mom told me there was a surprise outside for me. Well, I went out and my car had been decorated in honor of the day I was born! It was pretty tender.Ha ha.

[Take one. It's bright.]
[Take two. It's early.]
[It says "Happy Birthday!!!"]

Particularly notable Post-Its I found on my car were:


I went to work, where yet again, there was plenty of decoration! I work with people that I really like. We had a pizza potluck to commemorate my day, and it was actually our friend Glinda's birthday too, so we celebrated her also. It was a lot of fun!

[Marianne, Glinda, me.]
[Tara, Kari.]
[Rose, Bert.]
The family went out to Zona 78, which is a delicious Italian place. I loved it. No photos of that.

Then, Tanner and Eric came over. My parents had gotten me an ice cream cake, so we delved into that first. We had a good time eating and gossiping. Then we played the Wii for a few hours.


It was a really great day. Time keeps making a fool of me, but I'm starting to accept it. July sneaks up on me every year, and every time I get to re-realize how great I've got it.

Thanks everyone for making my birthday so much fun!

Comments

Lou said…
So old. You have more gray than brown now. :) haha I'm glad it was a good birthday :)

Popular posts from this blog

Iced Over

Maturing

Space Travel