Teenybopper

Let me preface this by saying I've never preordered anything except pizza. However, today I preordered Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 on Bluray from Amazon. While I would say that my $10 credit to Amazon and their awesome shipping that allows me to get the movie the same day it's released without having to go to a store were the real reasons I ordered it, that's just a lie. I ordered it because I'm a teenybopper that loves the Harry Potter series. Though the credit and shipping were particularly exciting bonuses, hahaha. Friday can't come soon enough!

Comments

Lou said…
Oh my goodness! Totally thought that said you had only ever pondered pizza at first, and you were about to be judged. :) haha But, seriously, way exciting! It's such a good movie!!
ChandaP said…
AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! PARTY!!!!!!!
streeker said…
It does not make you a teenybopper to love HP! There is real substance there! Justin Bieber is a teenybopper--there is nothing of substance about anything he's contributed to the world. Harry Potter, on the other hand, defeated evil with nothing but love and courage, and his story inspires humankind to do likewise. Even if Daniel Radcliffe should not be the actor portraying it.

Popular posts from this blog

Space Travel

Sacred Spaces

Light, Laughter, and Living in Real Time