State of the Blog Post

There are a few things that are really fun about being the only child at home. For instance, my input is always taken into consideration when discussing what to make for dinner. It's not always the definitive plan, but it's at least considered. All that aside, some of my favorite time spent with my parents is when we sit in the family room watching television. Most often we are watching HGTV, talking about what we like/don't like about the designer's plans, and one of us is almost always asleep at any given time.

Tonight was no different. The three of us sat and watched President Obama's State of the Union address. Someone was sleeping during parts of the speech, either Mom or Dad. Surprisingly there was no dialogue until after his speech, but it was just like any other night. And I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Side note: the funny little addition to our normal television watching formula is that I was reading my New York Times instead of listening to President Obama. I was more interested in the international news than his chit-chat. I'll just read it in the Times and Arizona Daily Star anyway.

Formula:
HGTV + sleeping parent + non-sleeping parent + Zac(+/- NY Times) = Baker Family

Comments

kendle sue said…
haha i was thinking "equals... priceless"

i love me some baker family.

Popular posts from this blog

Space Travel

Sacred Spaces

Light, Laughter, and Living in Real Time