Photos of a Painting of a Camera

Kendle and I have been friends for a long time. We haven't gotten to see each other much lately, but the other day she said she had something for me and that I should pick it up. Well, I had commissioned a painting a while back, and it was done!

It was based on a series of four I had seen at Z-Gallerie (camera, turn table, typewriter, headphones). I haven't decided which I'm going to have done next, but I'm thinking I could use one or two more.

Kendle, you are truly fantastic. I love that we can talk about art and color and design, and it never gets old. You are a big reason I'm so invested in photography. :)

::
 [Sunlight is coming through the back, creating the white streaks.]
::
::
[For the record, Zacky Poo is an exclusive name only Kendle calls me. It is generally unwelcome, and always unstoppable. I accept it as a sign of her friendship. Haha]
::
::
::
::

Comments

kendle sue said…
this was positively the best post ever posted in the entire blogosphere!

it totally made my day!

by the way, a print of the picture of the painting (the one w/ the sunlight coming through the back) would be fantastic! just sayin!

and you know it's official now right? i've laid the claim for "zacky poo" and will abuse my power as much as possible. bahaha!

you are fantastic.

and i love this new background. stunning!

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Space Travel

Sacred Spaces

Light, Laughter, and Living in Real Time